Cottage Grove Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management in Cottage Grove, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of South Central Wisconsin today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.