Cottage Grove Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Central Wisconsin now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.