Disaster Planning for Residents in South Central Wisconsin
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Central Wisconsin!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.