Fire Damage Removal of Arlington Properties
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to slow work for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a property, but additional harm from smoke and soot may stay long after the fire has died. If left untreated, your business will smell like smoke for years after the fire
The specialists at Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Arlington offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Arlington region.
Trust the Best
- Help arrives quickly and is available any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can sanitize damaged items inside
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Now
We understand how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is usually simple to renew for our professionals and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your building.