Helping Ashippun Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and halt production for months following. When people consider fire damage, they typically think of the heat and flames however ash and smoke may hang around the area much longer. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may hang in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand
The professionals with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Ashippun region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and smoke
- Cleaning, smoke odor elimination and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional technology designed to eliminate water caused by quenching the flames
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Now
We understand how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the task effectively the first time. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.