Brooklyn Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to halt work for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they usually focus on the heat and flames however soot and fumes can stay around the area much longer. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can hang in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Living through a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Brooklyn performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Brooklyn region.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Discover the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Green techniques for sanitation soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or fixtures in your building
- Removal of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Reach your Brooklyn Franchise
We understand how devastating a fire can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the goods inside your business to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our business help yours. Call Paul Davis of Brooklyn if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.