Recovering Burnett Businesses
If your business sustains fire damage, you will probably have to halt work for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself but ash and smoke may stay around the property much longer. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may stay in the air for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Burnett region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Discover the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective removal any damaged items, tools and other contents inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other equipment designed to remove water caused by killing the flames
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined items or furniture is often simple to restore for our experts and their techniques. Additionally, we will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.