Fire Damage Removal of Cambria Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your company and stop work for months after. Fire can scorch a property, but additional harm from fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Cambria region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Removal of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction – in the event that a large area of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We know how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Cambria Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.