Commercial Fire Damage Recovery in Cobb
If your commercial property takes on damage from a fire, you will probably have to halt work for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself but soot and fumes may stay around the area much longer. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
The specialists at Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Cobb region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- Assistance comes quickly and is available 24/7
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Earth friendly techniques for cleaning soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Careful cleaning for your burnt items, tools and other contents inside
- Water removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can renew any area of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Cobb Paul Davis is Here for You
We will restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our years of training, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is typically simple to renew for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, we will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Cobb Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.