Fire Damage Remediation of Cross Plains Properties
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your storefront or office and slow work for months following. When folks think of fire damage, they often think of the fire itself but ash and smoke can stick around the area much longer. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years after the fire
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Cross Plains region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – if a serious area of your commercial property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
Serving Cross Plains
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to normal. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the job effectively the first time. We can save items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your company.