Recovering Dane Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in repairs for your business and stop operations for months following. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage caused by fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances can stay in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation
The specialists from Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Dane area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective removal your damaged inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We can restore any portion of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
We can get your business back to normal faster. Our years of education, sanitation methods and equipment combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Dane Paul Davis. Our Dane franchise are available to help.