Helping Darlington Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and stop production for months following. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot may stay long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may stay in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
The experts from Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Darlington region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional tools designed to remove water resulting from killing the fire
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
Call Paul Now
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our technical training, cleaning methods and tools blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined items or furniture is typically easy to renew for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our Darlington franchise are available to assist.