Fire Damage Recovery for Edgerton Properties
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease work for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they frequently think of the heat and flames but ash and smoke may stay around the area years after. If left untreated, your business will smell of smoke for years to come
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Edgerton region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We appear at your business to help within hours, any time you need
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged inventory or furniture inside your business
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. Harmed goods or furniture is typically easy to restore for our professionals and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Edgerton if fire damage and smoke harm your commercial property.