Damage Caused by Water in Evansville
Water damage stems from many surprising places. Typical offenders can be found in basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remove flood damage of many variations. From entirely flooded buildings to water stains, our pros know how to contain damage to guarantee it does not continue or continue mold growth.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
Malfunctioning appliances like refrigerators have the ability to result in serious flooding around the building. Problems like these might start out small. Whether resulting from failed sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out serious water damage. Whatever business you operate, flood damage can be a serious problem for your commercial property. If left unchecked, it can result in future damage from mold growth.
Flooding in business buildings can also flow from local runoff from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Evansville can result in flooding for residential and business property owners. Similar to manmade leaks, water damage from natural causes can bring about mold damage if left unnoticed.
Paul Davis offers a variety of services like water damage evaluation and extraction. Depending on the intensity of your space, Paul Davis technicians can dry stained areas like walls. We also clean and sanitize things like clothes. Left neglected, severe water damage can leave mildew behind.
Our Restoration Contractors Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas like walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items like clothes
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and isolating the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff replies and acts promptly. Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We’re knowledgeable – With half a century in service and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can work with your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Evansville Paul Davis franchise today!