Damage Caused by Water in Helenville
Water damage comes from several surprising areas. The usual offenders include drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to handle water damage of all types. From totally flooded properties to water spots, our technicians have the training to isolate damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and promote mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are several ways your commercial property can be exposed to water damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as dishwashers are prone to leak. More man-made sources of water damage include sewer or septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these might begin minor. Whether resulting from problems with sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out severe water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you run, water damage can be a major issue for your storefront. If left uncleaned, it can result in future damage caused by mold growth.
Water damage can be caused by Mother Nature also. Severe precipitation or storm systems can damage your commercial property in their own right. These causes can have a worse impact if you have commercial property near a body of water that overflows because of these heavy rains.
How We Can Help
As a business operator, Paul Davis knows that you do not have time to spare. When you uncover water damage on your property, it may be easy to ignore it in favor of staying open. The specialists at Paul Davis move promptly and efficiently, so you won’t have to remain closed for long.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying wet surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like clothes
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We reply and move quickly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to remedy water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We are professional – With 50 years of service and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis can solve your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
For any of your water damage restoration needs, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with an expert in the Helenville area.