Saving Highland Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your business and slow operations for months after. When folks think of fire damage, they often think of the heat and flames but soot and fumes can hang around the property years after. If neglected, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire
The specialists at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Highland region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Green techniques for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or fixtures in your building
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional technology designed to remove water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
We will restore your business back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and tools combined with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically simple to revive for our specialists and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Highland Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.