Paul Davis Serving Jefferson
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can become a long and expensive task. Fire can tear down a building, but other harm from fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your business and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Jefferson region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
How We Assist You
- Assistance comes promptly and is ready any time
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective removal any burnt inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other tools designed to eliminate water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We can restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, we will help with your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Jefferson Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to help.