Johnson Creek Paul Davis Commercial Service
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and stop work for months following. When business owners consider fire damage, they frequently think of the heat and flames but soot and smoke may hang around the area years after. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Johnson Creek performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Johnson Creek region.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Help comes quickly and is available 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Thorough cleaning for your harmed items, tools and other contents inside
- Water elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Davis Now
We understand how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the job effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the goods inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, we will help with your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Johnson Creek if fire damage and smoke harm your company.