Fire Damage Recovery for Lebanon Properties
If your company sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to cease production for months and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other damage from smoke and soot may linger for years after the fire has died. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Lebanon region.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged items or furniture in your business
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We can renew any area of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. Damaged items or furniture is often simple to renew for our professionals and their equipment. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.