Saving Lodi Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt operations for months after. Fire can tear down a building, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot can linger for years after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Lodi offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Lodi market.
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective cleaning for your burnt items, tools and additional contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional tools designed to eliminate water caused by killing the fire
- Rebuilding – when a serious portion of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Reach your Lodi Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis team will restore your business back to its feet. Our years of training, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, typically being able to revive the items inside your business to their original condition. Additionally, we will help with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Lodi Paul Davis. Our Lodi service masters are available to help.