Recover after a Fire in Marshall
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and stop operations for months following. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from fumes and soot may stay for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years to come
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Marshall market.
Trust the Best
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and smoke
- Smoke odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize damaged goods inside
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We can restore any section of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We can get your business back to normal faster. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined items or furniture is typically easy to renew for our professionals and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Marshall Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.