Small Business Fire Damage Removal in Middleton
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can become a long and pricey process. Fire can rip apart a property, but additional harm caused by smoke and ash can stay long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ brand
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Middleton offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Middleton area.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We appear onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and smoke
- Odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize harmed items inside
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction – when a large part of your commercial property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact your Middleton Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is typically simple to revive for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, we will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our Middleton franchise are available to help.