Fire Damage Remediation for Monroe Properties
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and halt operations for months after. When folks consider fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however soot and fumes can hang around the area much longer. If left untreated, your business will smell like fumes for years after the fire
Experiencing a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are just part of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Monroe region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or tools in your business
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – in the event that a serious part of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We understand how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your business to their original condition. Additionally, we will help with the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Monroe if fire damage and smoke harm your building.