Damage Caused by Water in Monroe
Flooding damage starts from a few surprising sources. Typical culprits are drywall and appliances. The Paul Davis professionals know how to take care of water damage of many kinds. From entirely flooded properties to water blotches, our technicians know how to isolate damage to guarantee it doesn’t continue or add to mold growth.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are a few ways your office can be exposed to water damage. Damaged equipment like refrigerators are prone to leak. Further man-made sources of water damage include sewer or septic tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these may start out small. Be it faulty plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can deal serious water damage. Regardless of the type of business you own, water damage has potential to be a dangerous issue for your office. If left unresolved, it can result in further damage from mildew.
Water damage found in office buildings might also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Heavy rainfall or storms in Monroe might cause flooding for residential or business property owners. Just like appliance flooding, water damage from natural causes may result in mildew damage if left unresolved.
What We Can Do
As a business holder, we know you do not cannot waste time. When you find water damage on your property, it might be easy to underestimate it in favor of staying open. The experts from Paul Davis work fast and effectively, meaning you won’t have to stay closed for long.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas like padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like documents
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We respond and work quickly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We’re qualified – After 50 years in operation and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis can solve your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance groups when recovering from water damage is tough. We can talk to your insurance company to settle claims quickly.
For any of your water damage repair needs, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be happy to connect you with a specialist in the Monroe area.