Oregon Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to cease work for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ reputation
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Oregon region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Assist You
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Green techniques for sanitation soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Thorough cleaning for your burnt items, tools and other contents inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the flames
- We can rebuild any section of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Talk to your Oregon Franchise
We understand how hard fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed goods or furniture is usually easy to restore for our professionals and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your commercial property.