Saving Portage Businesses
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Fire can scorch a building, but additional harm caused by fumes and soot may stay for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Portage region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Earth friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Sanitation, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional equipment designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the fire
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the job effectively the first time. Harmed items or furniture is often simple to renew for our professionals and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Portage Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.