Small Business Fire Damage Recovery in Sharon
For companies, recovering from fire damage can be a long and expensive task. Fire can scorch a property, but other harm caused by smoke and soot can remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Sharon area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Edge
- We appear onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a significant portion of your commercial property was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We can bring your business back to its feet. Our technical training, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.